Anti-Malware Security & Brute Force Firewall
Step 1: Install Anti-Malware Security & Brute Force Firewall in Wordpress Application
1. Visit the URL as http://<your_domain>/<wp_dir_path>/wp-admin or https://<your_domain>/<wp_dir_path>/wp-admin where your Wordpress installed.
2. Login to the admin panel with the Wordpress Username and Password.
3. From the left panel of the dashboard, click on the plugins menu and add new link.
4. Now search for the plugins and click Install Now button.
5. After installation, click on the Activate button.
Step 2: Managing All In One WP Security & Firewall plugin
1. Now from the left panel, click on Scan Settings link under Anti Malware menu.
2. From here you will find that you need to download the definitions for the Threats lookup.
3. To download the definations, click on the Get FREE Key! button from the right panel.
4. Register with the plugin installation key as provide by them and click on Register Now! button.
5. After successful registration you will see the definitions will be installed. Now click on Save Settings.
6. To perform Scan, follow as given
A. Select what to scan, we scan Directory where Wordpress is installed.
B. Type the scan depth as -1 for scanning infinity layer of your directory.
C. Can skip any file types if wish.
D. You also can skip any directories if you want to.
E. Click on the Run Complete Scan button.
7. It will take some moment while scanning process is running.
8. After successful scanning it will show a detail report of the scan status as given below.
9. Go to Firewall options under Anti-Malware menu from the left panel. Here you can enable or disable Firewall protection as per your need.
10. If any vulnerability found in any page, those will be listed under View Quarantine page.