Create Individual Plesk Login For Each Subscription
Step 1: Follow the steps to create Webmaster login for any subscription
1. Visit the URL http://<your_domain>:8880 or https://<your_domain>:8443 (For SSL) and login as customer
2. Click on Subscription tab from the left menu and click on the subscription name
3. Now go to the Users tab from the top menu and click on the button Create User Account
4. Follow the below given steps to fill your Webmaster user,
A. Type the Contact Name.
B. Enter the email address either from your domain or from external any.
C. You need to set the User role as WebMaster for gaining default administrator privilege for that subscription.
D. Select the subscription from the dropdown which you want to give access to subscription.
E. For Plesk preference section, input the username and password details which will be the control panel login information.
F. Mark the user is active to enable access permission of the login for that user.
5. A popup will show as the user is created successfully.
Step 2: Following are the steps to login to control panel as webmaster
1. Visit the URL http://<your_domain>:8880 or https://<your_domain>:8443 (For SSL) and type the webmaster's username and password to login.
2. After login successful, you can view the user is logged as, from the top right corner as given.