Below is the step by step guideline for Domain Control Panel access for “Reseller Club / DirectI Internet Solutions”.
1) Login to the DirectI domain control panel at http://manage.diadem-tech.com/customer with your admin mail ID and password. Enter the Domain Name and select “Domain registration Service” and click the “Go” button. The home screen should appear as below:
2) a. If you want to use the DNS service of the registrar then you have to modify the Name servers to the one provided by your registrar. On order to change this click on the “DNS” tab and select “Activate DNS” and then “Autoupdate Nameservers”. This will set the Name servers for the domain to the Default.
The defaulr registrar nameservers are given below:
2) b. But if you want to set the Name servers to some different then select the “Name Servers” link and change to the desired one.
2) c. But if you want to set the Name servers to some different then select the “Name Servers” link and change to the desired one. Now click on “Manage DNS” to start adding records in the DNS. You can add different records on the window that opened. For example if you want to add a MX record then click on the “MX Records button” and then click “Add Mx record”.
2) d. Similarly you have various other tabs like “A Records”, “CNAME Records”, “TXT Records”, “SRV Records” etc that you can set. Below are some screenshots
3) If you want to set a “Domain forwarding” which will help you to redirect your website to a separate website you have to click on the “Domain Forwarding” in the home page and click “Activate Domain Forwarding” which in turn would ask to “Autoupdate nameservers” if not done in step 3 or else go the “Domain Forwarding” settings window.
4) For update the contact information go to the home page and click on "Primary Profile" under the "Settings" tab. You can also change the access "Password" from the Settings tab.
If you found any difficultly to access the same please write to us support[at]diadem.co.in.