1. Please go to the Start screen, for configure an email id on Apple iPhone iOS 7. And now please choose Settings.
2. Scroll down the menu and choose Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Choose Add Account.
4. Now select your account type. Please tap Other if your account is not listed and then choose Add Mail Account.
5. Now please enter your name in the Name field, your full email address (email@example.com) in the Email field and a description for the account in the Description field.
Name: Enter your Name.
Now please tap Next.
6. Please select POP account settings.
Incoming mail server:
Host Name: Enter your incoming mail server. Your incoming mail server is mail.(your domain name). So, for example, if your domain name were example.com, your incoming mail server would be mail.example.com.
Now please scroll down and input the settings for the Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP).
Outgoing mail server (SMTP):
Host name: Enter your ougtoing mail server. Your outgoing mail server is the same as your incoming mail server (mail.example.com).
Now please tap Save.
7. Now choose your e-mail account and scroll down, please choose SMTP under OUTGOING MAIL SERVER.
8. Under PRIMARY SERVER, choose mail.example.com.
9. Please deactivate Use SSL and under Server Port, please enter 25, please then choose Done.
10. Please go back one step and choose Advanced.
11. Now make sure in the incoming settings section the following settings are used:
Use SSL: deactivate
Now go back one step and please choose Done.
12. The e-mail account has been configured, and is ready for use. Now please return to the Start screen. After that please switch off the iPhone and restart it in order to activate the settings.
Article ID: 620
Last updated: 30 Jul, 2018