How to delete bulk mails from Zimbra webmail
1. Login to webmail.domain_name
2. Search for the particular date in the Date option in the search bar as given below.
3. Then select the Folder option to search for a folder and to delete the mails in bulk.
4. After selecting a folder, you can view the contents of the folder as given in the screenshot. You can sort the date as well as highlighted. The searched options can also be seen in the search bar.
5. You can delete all the mails by pressing Ctrl+a or if you want to delete single mail at a time, then you can select that particular mail and delete.
Article ID: 1262
Last updated: 14 Mar, 2020