Get your G Suite services
On your iOS device, tap Settings.
Take one of the following actions:
- Tap Accounts & Passwords and then Add Account.
- If you're using iOS 10.3.3 or earlier, tap Mail and then Accounts Add Account.
- Tap Exchange.
- Enter your G Suite email address and tap Next.
- Tap Sign In to sign in to G Suite.
- Take one of the following actions:
Enter your G Suite password, then tap Next.
- Next to Server, enter m.google.com.
- Next to Username, enter your G Suite Gmail address and tap Next.
- Choose the services you want to sync, such as Gmail, Google Contacts, and Calendar.
- Tap Save.
If your admin needs to approve your device before you can sync it with your G Suite account, you’ll receive an email. Wait until your admin approves your device.
If your device is approved, you’ll see the list of services and their settings available for you to sync.
Change which services you sync
- To make changes, tap Settings > Accounts & Passwords >Exchange, and tap On or Off for each service you want to change.