1. Open the Gmail account you want to import from.
2. Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the page and select Settings as shown in the picture below.
3. Go to the Accounts section and click on Add a mail account.
4. After that it will ask for an email address of the account from which you would like to fetch mail and click on Next.
5. Enter the Username, Password, POP Server name (mail.domain.tld) and tick the check boxes as per your requirement and then click Add Account button.
6. Now you can fetch mail from your desired server to your Gmail account.
Article ID: 1197
Last updated: 12 Dec, 2019