How to Install & Launch the Fortinet VPN Client (Windows)
Download the appropriate version of the Fortinet VPN Client (FortiClient) from the links below:
Installing the FortiClient software (Windows operating system 32bit/64bit)
- Accept the "License Agreement" and click Next.
- Click NEXT to Install to the default folder or click change to choose another destination for files to be saved, then Click NEXT to continue >
- Then you will see the "Installation Screen " click Install.
- Please wait while the Setup Wizard Installs FortClient VPN.
- After the installation is complete you will see the "Finish Screen" click Finish.
- Restart your computer for configuration changes to take effect >
Installation is now completed.
Step 4 : Launching the Fortinet VPN Client -
- Accept the Licence and terms and condition of FortClient VPN.
- Click on Configure VPN to continue to setup.
- Edit VPN Connection as per your system configuration and setting(Remote gateway 220.127.116.11, custom port: 24077) >and click SAVE to continue.
- Now your connect is established after completing your configuration and you can login into your firewall by you firewall credential.
- Check the configuration setting in command prompt by typing IPconfig/all.
- Check the connectivity using the ping command in command prompt by typing ping and your IP address and press enter to check the connectivity.
Installation is now completed
Launching the Fortinet VPN Client on your Desktop