How to install Wordpress through Plesk
Step 1: Follow the steps to install Wordpress Application to any domain or subdomain
1. Visit the URL http://<your_domain>:8880 or https://<your_domain>:8443 (For SSL) and login using your username and password.
2. Click on Application from the top menu and then click on Featured Application. Wordpress application will be listed there. Click on the arrow as shown below,
3. Click on Install custom to install manually or you also can choose any version listed there.
4. Read and accept the licence agreement, then click next.
5. Application installation progress will be shown as below.
6. Fill the required fields step by step:
A. Specify the http protocol, domain name and the directory where to install.
B. Check the update settings, if you want to update WP automatically.
7. For Administrative access, fill the details for Wordpress Administrative Username and Password, or also can select any previous existing user from the dropdown.
8. From Main Configuration section, follow the steps as given:
A. Input the administrator's email where all the details will be informed.
B. Site name will be shown as your Wordpress site name.
C. Choose the language.
D. Enter the database name for the application.
E. Enter the database username and password for that database.
9. After successful installation, a details relating to this newly installed application will shown.
A. Visit the URL http://<your_domain>/<wp_install_path> or click on the Open Site link.
B. To access admin panel for the site, default link will be http://<your_domain>/<wp_install_path>/wp-admin or click Login to Admin Dashboard.