Manage files using Plesk File Manager
Objective: Plesk provides a built-in file manager so you can manage all the files on your subscription. The file manager is used to upload, remove and organize all website files.
Step 1: Accessing File Manager in file manager
- Visit the URL http://<your_domain>:8880 or https://<your_domain>:8443 (For SSL) and login.
- Click on file manager for selected domain
Step 2: Creating, managing files, and directory from File Manager in Plesk
The following are the steps to manage any files or directory from File Manager.
- To upload any files on the selected directory click on the Upload button, a popup will open to upload the files.
- To create any file or directory click new, then click files or directory which you need to create.
- To copy any files or directory, select those and click copy link. A popup will ask where to copy all files.
- To move any files or directory, select those and click move link. A popup will ask where to move all files.
- To remove files, select files and click the remove link. A popup will open to confirm, click yes to remove.
- To archive any files, select them and click Add to archive. A popup will open, input the compress file name and click OK.
- To extract any compressed file, select and click on Extract files. A popup will confirm the path and about replacing old files.
- Click on the settings link on the right to modify the layout of the file manager.