How to Setting Alert regarding Resource Limit Overuse on Plesk
There are many cases where due to the overuse of traffic limits or disk space the site gets disabled. To counter this issue there is an option in Plesk which enables us to inform the user of the overuse.
1. Login into the Plesk Control Panel.
2. Click the subscriptions and select the domain name.
3. Go to the profile & preference under my profile.
4. Now select "e-mail address" and write the "E-mail address" Example: ( [email protected] ).
5. (Preferable not from this domain) in the adjacent box where you will receive the overused alert and check "I would like to receive newsletter from Plesk" and click "OK" to save it.
6. Now your Profile is updated on the e-mail address, and your profile is enabled for the notification alert.
Article ID: 1322
Last updated: 24 Oct, 2020