If you are using Macintosh based operating system, then you can setup remote administration on your local system using TeamViewer software, in order to enable Diadem technical support to resolve email related issues on your local system.
In order to setup remote administration using TeamViewer software, please follow the steps as mentioned bellow.
- Connect to internet and open your web browser and got to website URL http://www.teamviewer.com/ .
- After the website is loaded in browser, click on the “Start Full Version It’s Free” button as shown in the image below.
- Now chose to save the file in your preferred location when the following type of dialogs appears.
- After the TeamViewer software file is completely downloaded in your local computer, double click on this download file to run the software.
- If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, then the User Account Control (UAC) dialog may appear, in which you should click the Yes button, in order to allow the software to access your system for remote administration.
- Now in the “Welcome to TeamViewer” dialog select Run option and click the Next button as shown in the image bellow.
- Now in the “License Agreement” dialog tick the “I accept the terms of the License Agreement” option as shown in picture bellow and click the Next button.
- Now the TeamViewer software interface should be visible on your desktop as shown below.
- Please check if the highlighted section 1 as shown in the above image, looks like “Ready to connect (secure connection)”. If you get this message then your system should be ready for remote access.
- Now note down Your ID and Password, as shown in above image as highlighted section 2 and provide them to our customer support over telephone or email.