How to configure external email account inside Zimbra Webmail
1. Login to Zimbra Webmail. Click on “Preference > Accounts > Add External Account" as shown below.
2. After clicking above mentioned option, give server information and user information to the below text boxes. Give email address which have to configure as a external mail account, Choose account type IMAP, give mail server (example: mail.domainname.com) and user login credentials. After giving all required details click on “Test Setting” button to confirm that whether all the settings are correct or not.
3. After putting all the server details and testing, a successful message will pop-up on the screen as shown below.
4. After complete all the steps which have shown above click on “Save” button.
5. Now your external email account inside Zimbra Webmail is ready to use as shown below.
6. After the setup of the external account, if you want to view all the mails in one folder, then you can drag and drop all the mails from the external account to the primary account and then you can delete the external account and in this process no mails will get deleted.