Steps to enable the notification alert for over usage of plan resources
There are many cases where due to overuse of traffic limit or disk space the site gets disabled. To counter this issue there is an option in plesk which enables us to inform the user of the overuse.
- Login into the Plesk Control Panel.
- Click the subscriptions and select the domain name.
- Go to the profile & preference under the my profile.
- Now select "e-mail address" and write the "E-mail address" Example: ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
- (Preferable not from this domain) in the adjacent box where you will receive the overuse alert and check "I would like to receive newsletter from plesk" and click "OK" to save it.
- Now your Profile is updated on the e-mail address, and your profile is enabled for the notification alert.