Switch on antivirus protection for a mailbox through Plesk control panel.
Objective: To protect your mailbox from unwanted viruses or malware, it keeps provide an online security to defend threats from others.
Step 1: Steps to configure antivirus protection for any mailbox
1. Visit the URL http://<your_domain>:8880 or https://<your_domain>:8443 (For SSL) and login.
2. Click on the Mail tab and click the email address link you want to enable antivirus under Email Addresses tab.
3. Click on the Antivirus tab under the specific mail user.
4. Check Switch on antivirus protection for this email address.
5. Select appropriate the option to check for viruses, whether it is for incoming or outgoing or for both.
A popup will inform that the settings is saved for your email address.