How to setup Office 365 mail in android app
Open the Outlook for Android app. The icon looks like this:
If you don't have it yet, download Outlook for Android from the Google Play Store
- Tap Get Started if it's your first time.
- Otherwise, open the Menu and tap Settings > Add Account > Add Email Account.
- Enter your full email address, then tap Continue.
- Enter your email account password and tap Sign In or Next.
- If your IT admin has set additional policies, tap Activate and Activate again. Outlook may also request permission to access your calendar, contacts, etc. Tap Yes or Allow.