Backup and restore MySQL database with Plesk
Steps to create a backup of MySQL database
1. Visit the URL http://<your_domain>:8880 or https://<your_domain>:8443 (For SSL) and login.
2. Go to the website & domain tab and click on Database.
3. Click Export Dump button to store the dump file.
4. Select the directory where you want to dump the database backup and click OK button.
5. A download popup will appear, now you can download the database backup by the following link.
To restore a MySQL databsae in Plesk, the steps are given below:
1. To restore database click on Import Dump button.
2. Choose the database backup file your from your local system or from server repository. Click on OK button to restore the database.
(Check recreate the database, if deploying dump in a newly created database)
3. A popup will open that confirms that database import is done successfully.