How to add a Domain in your Subscription
Step 1: Following are the steps to add domain in subscription from Plesk panel
1. Visit the URL http://<your_domain>:8880 or https://<your_domain>:8443 (For SSL) and login.
2. Go to the Subscription and click on the subscription name where you want to add domain.
3. Now click on the button Add a Domain under the Website & Domain tab.
4. Follow the steps as given below,
A. Type the domain name you want to add.
B. Select the Hosting type from the dropdown as Website hosting, No hosting and Forwarding.
C. Mark the DNS Service, if want to connect the DNS settings related and your domain name with the domain name at the registrar's side.
D. Mark the mail service, if you want to process the mail service for that domain from the same hosting.
5. Under Hosting Settings section, set the Document root path for that domain and select the preferred domain type.
6. A. Check Enable Git Support, if need to connect with your Git Repository.
B. Check Secure the Domain with Let's Encrypt, for securing your domain with SSL encryption.
C. Click OK to complete the process.
A popup will show after complete.
7. Now you can see your domain added under website & domain tab, as given below.