1. Visit the URL http://<your_domain>:8880 or https://<your_domain>:8443 (For SSL) and login as admin.
2. Go to Customers tab from the left panel and click on it.
3. Now click on Add a customer, to create new.
4. Follow the below steps to fill details for the customer.
A. Type the customer name.
B. Type the email address for the respective customer.
C. Fill other fields as per your need.
5. Fill the details for accessing to plesk panel.
A. Type the Username as login username for the plesk control panel.
B. Type the Password or can create password by generate button.
Now click OK to complete the process.
A popup will be shown as the customer is created successfully.
1. Visit the URL http://<your_domain>:8880 or https://<your_domain>:8443 (For SSL) and login.
2. Click on the arrow on the right top menu under Logged in as, and click edit profile.
Also you can change by Change Login Info from the right panel,
3. Input your password and click OK to update.